: , , .

: , . ... !
, !

: . ...

: , ! , !!

: , , , , , , ...

: ! , 2009 " " "" ???
"" (12 2009).

: , . " " : " !". . , " ", , , , , , ....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqlYNWTT-4Y Borat Gives Jimmy Kimmel a Coronavirus Inspection
( 9:32 , ...)

: , , , - .

: " " , .
, .
“ " - , .
, , , .

: , "". “ ” !

: , embarrassment , , , , , , , , , , !!!

: , , ( ). ? , . ( ) .

: , , , .

: ?! ...
, .

: "" !? ! , !!!

: .

: , . !

: , . - .

: , . . 2 , . "" ... .

, ? ? , - .

, 2004 . , - , . , . , " " . , , -.

: . , !

: 2 " ". "-" .
, , . .
, - , , , .

“ 2” . " " “ 2”, .

: ! !

: 2 . . . , . .

MOVIE MAGIC. I'm a video editor and I spotted a LOT of dirty tricks. Here are some things you probably missed:
- The insert shot of the book in "Rudy's" hands was likely shot at a different time with a stand-in actor. This obviously would have tipped him off.

- Borat's "stick to marrying cousins" line was NOT shot with Rudy in the room. Notice Rudy is not in the shot, but the editor makes it look seamless within scene.

- The shot of Tutar (blonde girl) walking towards camera is a continuation of the previous omitted scene where she confronts the disguised Borat and pushes him out of the room. That whole scene was shot at a different time without Rudy. Notice the difference in lighting. Also Rudy (or his people) would have clearly heard their argument.

- "Shall we have a drink in the bedroom" - this line was clearly ADR, recorded in a soundbooth or at a different time. Not only is the sound quality/tone completely different, her face/mouth are covered by her hair (purposefully) so ANY dialogue could have been inserted there. Cheap trickery to imply Rudy was knowingly following her into the bedroom under sexual pretenses.

- The dialogue in this ENTIRE scene was manipulated and was not the true audio recorded with the video. As Rudy is helping her with something seemingly caught on her sleeve, she clearly speaks but her audio is muted. Rudy also clearly says something a couple times before he sits on the bed, but his audio is muted as well. Before he sits on the bed, both of their audible dialogue is placed when their mouths aren't visible to the camera. When Rudy sits, his "phone number and address" line is placed when his back is to the camera. Why? They had a hidden camera covering his front, so it's obvious this line was pulled from some part of the interview and placed at that moment to make us think Rudy is being creepy by asking for her contact info.

- Borat's off-camera line "Put down your chram" (lol) did not happen in real-time. It was recorded at a different time and placed there by the editor right before Rudy sat up to make it seem like he was caught.

- The shot of Borat storming "into the room" and past camera was shot at a different time. Also, his "She 15. She too old for you" line was inserted there as well. If you watch closely, his mouth doesn't match the line in that shot...but we buy it since his mouth is moving slightly and it's such a quick shot.

- Rudy sees Borat in lingerie. This is the only part of this sequence where what happened in real time is actually what is shown. A whole 6 seconds. Also, notice that Rudy is fully standing at the start of this shot, right by the doorway. When we last saw him 3 seconds earlier, he hadn't even fully sat up on the bed yet. He clearly didn't finish sitting up, stand, finish tucking his shirt in and walk to the doorway to respond to Borat in under 3 seconds. Manipulative editing of shots taken at different times stitched together to make it appear as a seamless timeline.

- Her "I'm better than him" line up until her "I can...I would love to marry you" line is all ADR, recorded either in a soundbooth or at a different time. Notice all of them are facing away from the camera so we can only see their hand gestures and not their mouths moving. Also, if you listen carefully you will hear the sound quality/tone change when she says her "I can...I would love to marry you" line (which was actually recorded in real-time along with the rest of the scene).

Conclusion: This editor is pretty good and Sacha Baron Cohen is a piece of shit.

- , , - : 10 , Γ 180- , : , 41 . . ͓ 80-

1935 »
Termo.bg

12:10
11:54
11:03
»
Time: 0.196 sec
Memory: 5.35 Mb
Peak memory: 5.65 Mb
Total SQL queries: 120
Total SQL time: 0.166 sec